NAMGAR at Solomons Island, Md.
Regional GT 2011
September 28-October 2, 2011
Discover the heritage of the Chesapeake Bay in southern Maryland at the NAMGAR Regional Get Together this fall, hosted by the Mid-Atlantic Chapter of the North American MGA Register.
• Meet & Greet reception at Vera's White Sands Beach Club
• Calvert Marine Museum
• Patuxent River Naval Air Museum
• River cruise on Wm. B. Tennison
• British Car Rallye on scenic roads, ending at the historic port town of Leonardtown.
Options there include art galleries, cafes, gift and antique shops, kayaking through a wildlife sanctuary, and wine tasting at the Port of Leonardtown Winery
• Farewell Banquet
Of course, no GT would be complete without a thorough sampling of fare at local restaurants:
• Captain Billy's Crab House
• The Ruddy Duck Brewery & Grill
• Island Bar & Grill on St. George's Island.
HOST HOTEL: We will be staying at the Hilton Garden Inn Solomons, convenient to all our activities with ample parking for MGAs and trailer combinations as necessary. A block of rooms has been reserved with the room rate of $119 per night. Reserve hotel rooms online.